Ask About Our Programs
About Speech-Language Therapy
Communication therapists (CTs) work to ensure students gain the skills needed to be the most effective communicators they can be.
Intervention is provided in the areas of:
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Social Skills
- Problem Solving and Reasoning
- Augmentative Communication
CTs provide therapeutic services:
- in the classroom
- during community experiences
- during vocational experiences
- in individual, small group, or large group sessions
All CTs are state and nationally certified speech-language pathologists and many are also nationally certified assistive technologists.