Why Support Cotting School
The generosity and dedication of Cotting’s community of parents, alumni, and friends has been instrumental in continuing our tradition of innovation and excellence. Without your help, we could not fulfill our mission to enable students with special needs to achieve their highest learning potential and level of independence.
The cost of the high quality of a Cotting education exceeds what tuition provides. Gifts to Cotting empower us to hire the finest teachers and provide the critical wide range of services that focus on the whole child.
Annual gifts in previous years have enabled us to
- Create an adaptive Science curriculum based on the MA frameworks with lots of experiments
- Teach self confidence through adaptive PE, basketball, and track
- Provide community inclusion trips when students practice adapted daily living skills and academics in the community
- Provide tutoring services
- Provide a daily, targeted, literacy intervention block
- Kept us current with technology (SmartBoards, iPads, ChromeBooks, and so forth)
- Grown capabilities through Physical, Occupational and Communication Therapies
- and much more.
Ultimately, gifts to Cotting represent not only faith in our work, but also belief in our collective future.
I invite you to visit and meet our students in person. Their energy, passion, and perseverance are contagious!
Feel free to contact me with any questions at any time. And, as always, thank you for keeping Cotting School and all our students at the forefront of your philanthropic interests.
Elizabeth C. Peters
Director of Advancement