To our new hires, congratulations! We are excited that you will be joining the Cotting School team. To ensure that everything is ready for you before your first day of work, you need to complete the forms on the checklist below and turn them in to the Human Resources Office as soon as possible. The sooner you complete this paperwork, the sooner we can add you to our team and payroll.
Our returning staff can also use the checklist below to complete any forms that are required from year to year.
- Signed Letter of Agreement
- CORI Form (submitted with photo ID)
- Fingerprinting Form
- Drug Test (call 781-938-4646 to schedule an appointment)
- Physician’s verification of good health
- TB Test
- I-9 Employment Verification Form
- W4 Federal Tax Withholding Form
- M4 Massachusetts Tax Withholding Form (if different from W4)
- Direct Deposit Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Employee Self Identification Form (voluntary)
- Acceptable Internet Use Policy Form. Review the Policy, Here.
New employees, on your first day, please bring:
- A voided check (for direct deposit into checking) or savings deposit slip (for direct deposit into savings)
- Identification (see I-9 for acceptable forms. One must be from List A or one from List B AND one from List C)
- Massachusetts Teacher’s License (if applicable)
Bi-weekly time card submissions for all employees can be made via our ADP Portal.
Questions? Email Althea Ioakimidis at email@example.com or call (781) 862-7323 ext. 181.
Please bring or mail all necessary forms to:
453 Concord Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421