Many Cotting families have durable medical equipment that is in useable condition but no longer needed. Other families are in need of equipment they cannot afford. The Equipment Exchange Program is meant to facilitate the free exchange of large equipment such as mobility devices including walkers, wheelchairs,and tricycles; positioning devices such as standers or specialized chairs; ADL equipment such as tub seats or shower chairs; transfer aids such as Hoyer Lifts.
- Open to Cotting families only
- Listing equipment is limited to: walkers; wheelchairs; standers or specialized chairs; adapted tricycles; ADL equipment such as tub seats or shower chairs; transfer aids such as Hoyer Lifts
- All equipment must be in useable condition
- All items listed must be free
- Items will be listed and updated on a monthly basis
- Once an item is requested and information given to the donor, it will be removed from the list. If for some reason it becomes available again, please re-submit.