Cotting School has launched a program division entitled Capstone to better meet the needs of our oldest students, ages 18-22. The flexibility of this culminating program is designed to suit students as they progress closer to graduation and prepare to transition to life beyond Cotting.
Capstone students are offered a greater diversity of vocational and transitional opportunities plus access to other programming opportunities that are better aligned with their goals and interests.
In addition to Cotting’s traditional Upper School programming, the Capstone program may include:
- Community work experience twice a week through Cotting’s work internship program, Project Bridges
- Job development in student’s home community
- Scheduled Science class once per week
- Supported college experiences
- Vocational electives
- Full year of Transition Elective
- Half year of World of Work class work