About Cotting School
- Sorry, nothing found.
Cotting School creates an inclusive community which fosters academic achievement, skill development and social-emotional maturity. We meet the unique needs of students with a broad spectrum of learning and communication disabilities, physical challenges and complex medical conditions by providing an array of integrated services. We value partnerships among students and families, staff, public funding agencies, donors, and volunteers. We provide outreach services, nationally and internationally, to expand our commitment and expertise in the field of special education. We design our day and residential training programs to enable students to realize their highest potential both during and after their enrollment.
Letter from the PresidentI want to warmly welcome each of you to Cotting School. I am sure you have a variety of emotions– anticipation, excitement, nervousness and hope.
Our first job is to introduce you to our school family. To make you feel welcomed and listened to. Please pause and take a deep breath and be assured that your child is in good hands.
You will hear a great deal of information in your first few weeks at Cotting School. In each message you hear, one theme should come through again and again. We want you to know that we want to be partners with you in the education of your child. We want to work together!Read more
Meet The Team
Affiliations & Memberships
- AccesSport America
- Affiliate member, Association of Independent Schools of New England
- Barry University, Miami Shores, Florida
- Best Buddies of Massachusetts
- Boston College
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston University’s Sargent College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Children’s Hospital Boston
- Children’s League of Massachusetts
- Emerson College Clinical Training Program
- Massachusetts Association of 766-Approved Private Schools
- Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers
- Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- Massachusetts Special Olympics
- National Association of Private Schools for Exceptional Children
- New England Handicapped Sports Association (NEHSA)
- New England College of Optometry
- Northeastern University’s Bouvé College of Health Sciences
- Perkins School for the Blind
- Regis College
- Salem State College
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Wheelock College