Do you know someone looking for a school that might be a fit for a student with special needs? Help us spread the word and mark your calendars for a few great ways to learn more about Cotting School:
Info Session at Cotting School: Friday, September 14th
Tour our campus, visit our classrooms and talk to Cotting School professionals at our monthly information sessions where we’ll talk about:
- Cotting School - Day program for ages 3-22
- HOPEhouse - Transition-focused boarding program for young adults ages 17-22
- Extended Year Academic Programs and Summer Enrichment Options
- Cotting Consulting – Providing technology solutions for students in their school environments
- All of the new initiatives at Cotting School
Time: 9:30 am – 11:00 am
September Boston Abilities Expo: Friday, September 21-Sunday, September 23
Visit Cotting School at Boston’s Abilities Expo at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center! While you’re there you can check out the latest products and services for people with disabilities, play a few adaptive sports, learn new dance moves, and attend informative workshops. We’d love to see you there!
September Open House at Cotting School: Saturday, September 29
Join us for an open house at Cotting School! Tour our campus, have some fun, and learn all about our:
- Individualized educational programming for students ages 3-22
- Transitional living options for young adults ages 17-22
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Community inclusion and vocational opportunities
- Integrated assistive technology and therapies
- Art, gym, performing arts, sports, and woodworking
- …and so much more!
Cheer on the Cotting Falcons soccer team during your visit!
RSVP today: firstname.lastname@example.org
November Free Conference at Cotting School: Saturday, November 17
For the sixth year, Cotting School in Lexington will offer a free, day-long Conference open to parents and professionals! This year’s Conference theme is Making Things Possible: The Parenting Experience and the Conference will take place on Saturday, November 17, 2018. This year’s Conference will feature guest speaker Andrew Solomon, author of Far from the Tree: Parents, Children, and the Search for Identity.
Receive Educational Technology Tips Straight to Your Inbox
We have a team of consultants delivering services to students in their public schools. Our team has got some great educational technology tips to share! To learn more about Cotting Consulting or to sign-up to receive their tips in your inbox, visit: www.cotting.org/consulting/
As Always, Call Us Anytime
Questions or requests for private tours are also welcome! Please contact:
Elizabeth Russell at email@example.com or 781-862-7323 ext. 114
Categorized in: Blog